Spooner's Boreen.

Leave your troubles at the door and grab a drink.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas holliers

Deck the halls and sweep the streets, cos I'm finally making my return to the dirty ol' town. It's been toooo long, so I'm sure most of you have forgotten what i look like, or not. But despite minor physical changes and a North American tone, (it happens, and i known you'll beat the dublinese back into me) i have changed very little... really, i think.

Anyway, I'll be back to the land that i call home on Dec 19th and will remain there until Jan 9th. Yep thats three whole weeks. During this time, i plan on the having: at least one all girls sleep over so i can get all the relationship goss; several nights in town, to include walking home in the cold, while drunk; at least one lunch or dinner date with friends that haven't kept in touch (friendship is like a plant, it needs to be nurtured); at least one lock-in with family and friends.

So, for those who wont be around for the New Years bash... make sure you send me an email with a date, time and place for food and/ or alcohol.

Cant wait to see you all, i missed you so much that i simply cant put it into words.
Although, you all know how important family and friends are to me, so i guess you do know!

See you all soon. 4 weeks and counting.

Cheers
Spooner

1 Comments:

  • At 3:09 pm, Blogger Grendel said…

    it's too bad you have to go. To think I was going to finally give in and give you and Nick what you have been asking for as a christmas present.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home